In this post, I will share one of my all-time favorite hair masks which will help to get smooth and shiny hair and also help in your hair growth. Read the article to know more about this hair mask.
Everyone knows that curd is great for having healthy hair, but only a few know how to use it to create the magic. Using curd for hair care is one of the oldest remedies in India. Power-packed with anti-bacterial properties, the curd is an excellent ingredient to keep scalp infections at bay, moreover, it is known to reduce stubborn dandruff and itchiness.
If you are a coffee lover, you’re in for some treat. While too much caffeine might be bad for your health, you’ll be happy to know that it actually is a wonder ingredient for your hair. Besides lifting your mood and waking you up in the morning; coffee happens to be a super ingredient for achieving healthy shiny locks too. It promotes hair growth, makes hair darker and shinier, and also improves texture. Try these DIY coffee masks to get the hair of your dreams…
You Will Need
- 1 Tablespoon Coffee Powder
- 4 Tablespoon Curd
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil ( or any hair oil of your choice )
- Mix Coffee powder, curd, and coconut hair oil in a bowl
- Next, apply all over your scalp and hair
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water and mild shampoo
- Try this hair mask once a week for better results.
Why Does This Hair mask work?
- Caffeine in coffee stimulates the hair follicle, resulting in thicker hair.
- Coconut oil is a rockstar ingredient, reducing frizz, adding shine, stimulating hair growth, and creating a thicker result.
- Curd contains beneficial cultures that keep dandruff and other scalp problems at bay.
- Greasy hair? No problem! Curd helps that, too
- When used regularly, this mask can improve the texture and strength of your hair, leaving you with a shine that reflects only the best energy around.
Definitely try this hair mask it will make your hair smooth and shiny and will also promote your hair growth. I just love to use this hair mask at least twice or thrice a month. Do try this hair mask and let me know your thoughts.
Check out the video on how I prepare and apply this hair mask.
Check this post for a coffee facial at home with all the available ingredients at home.